2009-10's standout firms: Clyde & Co
Clyde & Co's expansion stepped up another gear in 2009-10, with the insurance specialist taking on a sizable team from Shadbolt and surging ahead with its international expansion. The result was an increase in revenues of 3.8%to £192m, up from £185m. Profit per equity partner (PEP) increased 10% to £605,000, having remained static at £550,000 for the past two years. The growth in turnover and profits happened alongside a hiring rate of almost two partners a month, with the insurance outfit making 22 lateral hires across the financial year.
Clyde & Co’s expansion stepped up another gear in 2009-10, with the insurance specialist taking on a sizable team from Shadbolt and surging ahead with its international expansion.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651