Reed Smith recruits Pinsents partner quartet for London base
Reed Smith has boosted its energy practice with the hire of four partners from Pinsent Masons. Construction partners Keith Hartley, Peter Cassidy, Vincent Rowan and Gordon Bell will increase partner headcount in the US firm's energy, trade & commodities group to 13. Hartley and Cassidy have already joined Reed Smith, but Rowan and Bell will remain at Pinsents while they serve their notice period, before joining the firm later this year after fulfilling existing commitments under the firm's partnership agreement.
Reed Smith has boosted its energy practice with the hire of four partners from Pinsent Masons.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651