Pannone managing partner takes senior partner role after Kingsley departure
Pannone has elected former managing partner Steven Grant as senior partner, replacing the recently departed Joy Kingsley. Grant was due to step down from his role as managing partner on 1 January 2011 to return to client work, whith Emma Holt, who was elected in May, set to replace him at the helm.
Pannone has elected former managing partner Steven Grant as senior partner, replacing the recently departed Joy Kingsley.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651