Kaye Scholer recruits DLA buyout chief for new City managing partner
Kaye Scholer has taken on DLA Piper's private equity head as its new London managing partner as the New York law firm launches a drive to expand in the City. Andrew B Harris will join Kaye Scholer next month (5 July) as its new London head after spending six years with DLA Piper. Harris joined the transatlantic firm in 2004 from SJ Berwin, where he was a partner. He will replace London office founder Guilherme Brafman in the role, although Brafman will remain as a partner with the firm.
Kaye Scholer has taken on DLA Piper’s private equity head as its new London managing partner as the New York law firm launches a drive to expand in the City.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651