LW associate report 2010: DLA Piper, CC and Eversheds score revival in employee morale
DLA Piper, Clifford Chance (CC) and Eversheds are among the firms staging a revival in a flagship Legal Week project that grades law firms on the satisfaction of their lawyers. The upcoming 2010 Employee Satisfaction Report (ESR) from Legal Week Intelligence shows the trio staging a substantial rebound on their scores from the previous year (see table).
3,800 associates respond: BLP, Norton Rose and Bird & Bird cement reputation for strong staff morale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651