LG PEP rises 64% as Norton Rose revenues hold steady
LG has posted a 64% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP) in a dramatic turnaround for the UK top 50 firm. Profits at the City law firm rose sharply from last year's figure of £281,000 to a new high of £460,000, after falling by 35% in 2008-09. The firm's PEP is now higher than it was during the boom year of 2007-08, when it stood at £430,000.
UK top 50 firm posts dramatic profits turnaround after strong year
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651