Flexibility key to success - the issues set to shape the future of law
Keystone Law partner William Robins, Wragge & Co partner Jonathan Chamberlain and Badenoch & Clark senior manager Colin Loth discuss the issues that will shape the future of legal services...
More than 42% of associates believe that it is better to work as a generalist lawyer operating across several different practice areas in the current economic climate, according to a recent Legal Week benchmarker survey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651