BLP posts steady financial results for 2009-10 as PEP and revenue rise
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has announced improved financial results for 2009-10 after the firm's profits dropped by a third last year. The UK top 20 firm has estimated that average profits per equity partner (PEP) will stand at £455,000 based on this year's financial results, up 9.9% from 2008-09 when PEP fell by 33.2% to £414,000.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has announced improved financial results for 2009-10 after the firm’s profits dropped by a third last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651