Dechert to open new office in Ireland in investment funds push
Dechert is to open in Dublin with the hire of partner Declan O'Sullivan from Irish firm William Fry. The new office will focus on investment funds, investment managers and other fund service providers, becoming the first transatlantic funds practice in the region.
Dechert is to open in Dublin with the hire of partner Declan O’Sullivan from Irish firm William Fry.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651