Dechert appoints chairman and CEO for new dual leadership set-up
Dechert has unveiled a new dual leadership structure for the firm as chairman and CEO Barton Winokur prepares to step down after 15 years at the helm, reports The Am Law Daily. Star litigator and top rainmaker Andrew Levander has been named chairman-elect, and will fully assume the role of chair next year, while private equity group head and vice chairman Daniel O'Donnell has been named CEO-elect.
Dechert has unveiled a new dual leadership structure for the firm as chairman and CEO Barton Winokur prepares to step down after 15 years at the helm, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651