Garrigues launches MBA management programme for law firm leaders
Garrigues' former managing partner is set to launch an executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) to train lawyers and other professionals on leading advisory businesses. Miguel Gordillo, who stepped down from his role as managing partner at the Spanish giant in September 2009, will launch the programme in October this year alongside former chief executive of Deloitte in Europe Alberto Terol.
Garrigues’ former managing partner is set to launch an executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) to train lawyers and other professionals on leading advisory businesses.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651