Ashurst private equity partner duo set to join Kirkland in the City
Kirkland & Ellis has hired highly-rated private equity partners Gavin Gordon and David Arnold from Ashurst, Legal Week can reveal. The duo are set to join Kirkland's City office, marking the US firm's first major investment in London since 2008. It is understood that Kirkland has offered seven-figure pay deals to the pair, who are expected to be tied into a six-month notice period at Ashurst.
Kirkland & Ellis has hired highly-rated private equity partners Gavin Gordon and David Arnold from Ashurst, Legal Week can reveal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651