Eversheds hires five partners in bid to boost global network
Eversheds has bulked up its global partnership with five new additions across the firm's international network of offices. DLA Piper's Jeremy Irving has joined the firm as a partner and head of the City office's non-contentious insurance team. He was promoted to legal director at DLA in January and specialises in regulatory and compliance issues in the insurance and reinsurance markets.
Eversheds recruits in London, Spain, Munich, Paris and Rotterdam
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651