Dentons seals US merger deal with Sonnenschein to form SNR Denton
Denton Wilde Sapte has reached an agreement to merge with US firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal, creating a 1,250-lawyer firm with offices on four continents. The two firms today (26 May) announced that their management boards had agreed to back the merger, which will see the two firms unite as SNR Denton subject to a full partner vote at both firms.
Denton Wilde Sapte has reached an agreement to merge with US firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal, creating a 1,250-lawyer firm with offices on four continents.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651