Ex-SJB partner Djanogly takes legal services brief for new Government
Former SJ Berwin partner Jonathan Djanogly has been handed the brief for legal services and civil law as the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) today (20 May) confirmed the responsibilities of its new ministerial team. The appointment means that the Conservative MP for Huntingdon will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Legal Services Act, which will usher in radical reform of the legal market in England and Wales.
Former SJ Berwin partner Jonathan Djanogly has been handed the brief for legal services and civil law as the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) today (20 May) confirmed the responsibilities of its new ministerial team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651