ITV in talks with other in-house legal teams to help drive down costs
ITV has held discussions with a number of major legal teams in a bid to get the in-house community working together to drive down legal costs and secure more favourable panel terms. ITV group legal director Andrew Garard has held discussions with companies including Shell, JPMorgan and BT as well as other Fortune 500 companies, banks and public bodies after being approached to give advice on alternative billing arrangements.
ITV has held discussions with a number of major legal teams in a bid to get the in-house community working together to drive down legal costs and secure more favourable panel terms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651