Olswang aims for cutting edge on alternative billing with new pricing menu
Olswang has overhauled its client pricing arrangements as the firm prepares to shift from traditional billing methods. The UK top 50 firm has developed a pricing menu for clients and aims to eventually use the hourly rate as an exception rather than the rule. Chief executive Kevin Munslow brought in pricing consultants SKP at the end of last year to advise on how the firm could be more transparent in its billing processes.
Olswang has overhauled its client pricing arrangements as the firm prepares to shift from traditional billing methods.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651