Rio Tinto splits key legal role after Cooper's departure to outsourcer
Rio Tinto has made two new appointments to head its London legal team, splitting former managing attorney Leah Cooper's role into two. Warren Goodman has taken on the role of general counsel corporate, Europe, in addition to his current position as general counsel, business development, while Angela Mullany takes the title of managing attorney in conjunction with her existing role as general counsel to exploration.
Rio Tinto has made two new appointments to head its London legal team, splitting former managing attorney Leah Cooper’s role into two.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651