Holman hires Blake Dawson partner for Singapore practice
Holman Fenwick Willan has hired a Blake Dawson partner in a boost for the UK law firm's corporate and projects practice in Singapore. James Donoghue will join Holman Fenwick from the Australian leader's Jakarta office on 1 May. Donoghue, whose practice focuses on the energy and resources sector, has been involved in many of the electricity privatisation programmes in Australia, including taking a lead role in advising Queensland Government-owned Tarong Energy on its joint venture with Mitsui and the Tokyo Electric Power Company on the Tarong North Power Station.
Holman Fenwick Willan has hired a Blake Dawson partner in a boost for the UK law firm’s corporate and projects practice in Singapore.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651