Magic circle duo take top roles on biggest London IPO for three years
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters have won roles on the largest London listing in nearly three years, reports The Am Law Daily. Essar Energy, a subsidiary of Indian conglomerate Essar Group, has set a price range for its planned $2.5bn (£1.6bn) initial public offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters have won roles on the largest London listing in nearly three years, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651