Four firms take top spots on on $10.6bn telecoms tie-up
A quartet of US firms have taken lead roles on the $10.6bn (£6.9bn) acquisition of Qwest Communications by rival telecoms company CenturyTel, reports The Am Law Daily. Qwest was advised by US firms Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom and Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr. Skadden provided M&A advice with a team led by partner Charles Mulaney, while WilmerHale advised on antitrust and regulation with a team led by partners James Lowe, Lynn Charytan and Samir Jain.
A quartet of US firms have taken lead roles on the $10.6bn (£6.9bn) acquisition of Qwest Communications by rival telecoms company CenturyTel, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651