Ashurst boosts Asia practices with London partner relocations
Ashurst is relocating London partners Stuart Rubin and Philip Thomson to Hong Kong and Singapore respectively as the firm moves to bulk up its presence in the Asia region. Ashurst counsel Rubin transferred from the UK top 20 law firm's London capital markets practice to Hong Kong in April. It is understood he will be made up to partner in the firm's 2010 promotions round, which will take effect on 1 May.
Ashurst is relocating London partners Stuart Rubin and Philip Thomson to Hong Kong and Singapore respectively as the firm moves to bulk up its presence in the Asia region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651