Harbottle wins npower as new client on Football League sponsorship deal
Harbottle & Lewis has advised new client npower on a deal to succeed Coca-Cola as the sponsor of the Football League from the beginning of the 2010-11 season. Npower has sealed a three-year deal, worth a reported £21m, to take over from Coca-Cola as the sole sponsor of the Football League Championship, League One and League Two. The drinks giant has sponsored the competition since the 2004 rebranding of the three divisions.
Harbottle & Lewis has advised new client npower on a deal to succeed Coca-Cola as the sponsor of the Football League from the beginning of the 2010-11 season.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651