Nabarro misses out as Yorkshire development agency completes panel review
Regional development agency Yorkshire Forward has completed an adviser review which has seen Nabarro lose its place on the organisation's legal panel. The agency has split its adviser roster in two, with Eversheds, Hammonds, Pinsent Masons, Cobbetts, Walker Morris and Addleshaw Goddard appointed to the main legal panel. The six firms were reappointed following a competitive tender process, with Nabarro the only former panel firm not to be reappointed.
Regional development agency Yorkshire Forward has completed an adviser review which has seen Nabarro lose its place on the organisation’s legal panel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651