Camerons offers two NQs contracts over permanent positions
CMS Cameron McKenna has taken the unusual step of offering trainees temporary contracts upon qualification. Camerons retained an above-average 79% of its 29 trainees qualifying in March, but it has since emerged that two of the group were offered contracts of just one year and six months respectively.
CMS Cameron McKenna has taken the unusual step of offering trainees temporary contracts upon qualification.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651