Freshfields promotes 18 to partner with six made up in the City
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has announced its 2010 partner promotions, with 18 lawyers joining the firm's partnership. Six of the promotions come in the firm's London base with Tim Wilmot (corporate), Tom Snelling (dispute resolution), Charles Magoffin (employment), Catherine Balmond (finance), Andrew Craig (intellectual property) and Jill Gatehouse (tax) all joining the partnership.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has announced its 2010 partner promotions, with 18 lawyers joining the firm’s partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651