GTM bulks up restructuring with hire of Kirkland London partner duo
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) has significantly boosted its City restructuring practice with a double partner hire from Kirkland & Ellis. Jason Salman and Paul Atherton are set to join the US firm's London base along with one associate in the coming weeks, taking partner count to 19, less than 12 months after the firm's City launch.
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) has significantly boosted its City restructuring practice with a double partner hire from Kirkland & Ellis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651