Legal Week Law - it's a client thing
This week sees an important launch for our title in the shape of Legal Week Law, a searchable online database of legal briefings targeted specifically at clients. The concept appeals to me for a number of reasons. For one, it chimes with the direction we have sought to take the magazine in recent years: providing more of the kind of balanced and in-depth content that decision-makers at law firms and clients can rely on. The kind of reporting we aspire to do should be a business tool for our audience as much as quality journalism. As such, it seems natural for us to build our core media operation to provide more tools to help readers make informed decisions about their careers or run their businesses. In this context, Legal Week Law will hopefully earn a place alongside our growing research and events businesses.
An important launch for Legal Week
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651