Former DLA Piper partner sentenced in Singapore after forgery trial
A former partner at DLA Piper in Singapore has been sentenced to two months in jail for lying about his annual compensation, reports The Am Law Daily. Rudy Lim, who was based at DLA's Singapore arm for several years, handling project development and finance work, joined US firm Duane Morris in late 2006 in anticipation of the firm opening a Singapore office.
A former partner at DLA Piper in Singapore has been sentenced to two months in jail for lying about his annual compensation, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651