Hammonds and CC advise on £281m healthcare buyout by Bridgepoint
Hammonds and Clifford Chance (CC) have won leading roles on Bridgepoint Capital's £281m acquisition of social care provider Care UK. Hammonds corporate partner Trevor Ingle advised health and social care provider Care UK, a longstanding client of the firm, on its sale. The national law firm worked opposite CC corporate partners Lee Coney and Kem Ihenacho, who led the team advising Bridgepoint.
Hammonds and Clifford Chance (CC) have won leading roles on Bridgepoint Capital’s £281m acquisition of social care provider Care UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651