Linklaters takes lead role for BP on $7bn global expansion
Linklaters has taken a key role alongside five other firms on BP's $7bn (£4.6bn) acquisition of assets in Azerbaijan, Brazil, and the Gulf of Mexico from oil and gas producer Devon Energy, reports The Am Law Daily. Linklaters M&A partner Joshua Berick, corporate partner Stephen Griffin, and associates Colin Greenspon and Graham Phillips are advising BP on the acquisition. The magic circle firm is a longstanding adviser to BP and represented the oil giant on its $110bn (£72.5bn) merger with Amoco in 1998.
Linklaters has taken a key role alongside five other firms on BP’s $7bn (£4.6bn) acquisition of assets in Azerbaijan, Brazil, and the Gulf of Mexico from oil and gas producer Devon Energy, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651