Garrigues tops 2009 Spanish results as revenues rise by 13% to €300m
Spain's leading independent law firms have posted strong results for 2009, with only Cuatrecasas Goncalves Pereira bucking the trend and announcing a dip in revenues. Garrigues, the country's largest law firm, has led a trio of firms posting double-digit increases in turnover to break through the €300m (£272m) mark. The firm, which operates a different financial year to its rivals running from September to August, grew revenues by 12.6% in 2008-09, taking it from €296.8m (£262m) to €334.3m (£303.5m).
Spanish law firms continue to grow throughout tough economy but Cuatrecasas hit harder
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651