Field Fisher Hamburg partner duo quit to launch new business
Field Fisher Waterhouse has seen two of the founding members of its German practice leave the firm. Partners Frank Moerchen and Thomas Demmel, who helped to launch the firm's Hamburg office in 2007, are leaving Field Fisher to set up their own business. The pair will launch CORE Business Lawyers in early March. The new business will focus on corporate and real estate transactions.
Field Fisher Waterhouse has seen two of the founding members of its German practice leave the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651