Dechert and O'Melveny post falling financials
Dechert and O'Melveny & Myers have become the latest firms to post their financial results for 2009, with both reporting declines in both revenue and profits. Turnover at Dechert fell 12.6% to $713m (£462m) last year, while profits per equity partner (PEP) slipped by 8.6% to $1.96m (£1.27m).
Dechert and O’Melveny & Myers have become the latest firms to post their financial results for 2009, with both reporting declines in revenue and profits.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651