White & Case and Linklaters lead on first CIS bond offering of 2010
White & Case and Linklaters have lined up on the first Eurobond offering in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) this year. White & Case was instructed by long-term oil client TNK-BP on its $1bn (£6.4m) issuance, providing English, US and Russian law advice. The offering was spilt into two $500m (£320m) issues, with the first a tranche of 6.25% notes due in 2015 and the second a tranche of 7.25% notes due in 2020. The proceeds of the offering will go towards funding investment programmes aimed at building up oil and gas production and reserves.
Russian oil giant’s $1bn issuance hints at capital markets upturn
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651