Top-level CC management see total earnings fall by one third
The 15 partners on Clifford Chance's (CC's) management committee shared £11.8m between them in 2008-09, a third less than they earned the previous year. The figure is contained within the firm's limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts, which were recently filed with Companies House. According to the accounts, the total remuneration of the 15 partners on the committee fell by 33% to £11.8m, compared with £17.9m the previous year.
The 15 partners on Clifford Chance’s (CC’s) management committee shared £11.8m between them in 2008-09, a third less than they earned the previous year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651