Mourant and Ozannes set for offshore merger
Mourant du Feu & Jeune and Ozannes are set to merge, in a deal that will create one of the largest firms in the offshore legal market.The deal will go live on 1 May and will be structured as a full economic merger of the two firms' existing businesses, subject to regulatory approval. The new firm will take the name Mourant Ozannes and will house around 200 fee earners and 50 partners.
Mourant du Feu & Jeune and Ozannes are set to merge, in a deal that will create one of the largest firms in the offshore legal market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651