Camerons set to extend senior partner Price's term to see through 'strategic objectives'
CMS Cameron McKenna is considering extending the term of senior partner Richard Price. Price's second four-year term is due to expire at the end of this financial year (30 April) and there is currently a two-term cap on the position. However, the firm's management is expected to propose that he stay on for an additional year beyond the maximum term as an exceptional measure.
CMS Cameron McKenna is considering extending the term of senior partner Richard Price.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651