Cadwalader London chief heads back to US
Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft's London head Bob Link is to step down from his post, with capital markets partner Angus Duncan set to take the helm. Former firmwide chair Link is expected to return to the US full time over the next few months, although it is unclear what his exact role with the firm will be.
Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft’s London head Bob Link is to step down from his post, with capital markets partner Angus Duncan set to take the helm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651