Russell Jones secures tenth UK base with Milton Keynes office takeover
Russell Jones & Walker is set to take on the Milton Keynes office of Gorvins Solicitors, as well as part of the firm's matrimonial practice. Gorvins senior partner George Marriott, who also heads up the firm's regulatory practice and Milton Keynes office, will join Russell Jones & Walker next month (1 February) in a move that will see the whole office transfer to the national firm.
Russell Jones & Walker is set to take on the Milton Keynes office of Gorvins Solicitors, as well as part of the firm’s matrimonial practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651