Litigation funder recruits Lightman QC as investments committee chair
Harbour Litigation Fund has strengthened its ranks with the appointment of Mr Justice Gavin Lightman. Lightman, a retired High Court Judge, joined the third party litigation funder at the beginning of the year (1 January) as chairman of its investments committee, as part of a recruitment drive from the funder to bring in 'heavy hitters' from the UK legal profession.
Harbour Litigation Fund has strengthened its ranks with the appointment of Mr Justice Gavin Lightman.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651