K&L Gates pushes turnover past $1bn for first time as PEP inches up
K&L Gates has posted its financial results for 2009, passing the $1bn revenue mark for the first time, reports The Am Law Daily. The US firm saw gross revenue increase by 8% to $1.034bn (£635m), while profits per equity partner (PEP) increased to $861,000 (£529,000), up 1% from $855,000 (£525,000) last year.
K&L Gates has posted its financial results for 2009, passing the $1bn revenue mark for the first time, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651