Clifford Chance set for lead role as DP World plans London listing
Clifford Chance (CC) is in line for a leading role as DP World prepares to list on the London Stock Exchange. The magic circle firm is understood to be advising the Dubai-owned ports operator, which announced yesterday (6 January) that it will pursue an initial public offering (IPO) in London after seeing a drop-off in share prices. DP World is a longstanding client of CC, with the firm also taking a lead role on the company's $5bn (£3.1bn) listing on the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX) in 2007.
Clifford Chance (CC) is in line for a leading role as DP World prepares to list on the London Stock Exchange.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651