Lovells to enter global top 10 after securing Hogan merger vote
Lovells is to forge a transatlantic giant with US firm Hogan & Hartson after securing a partner vote backing the high-stakes merger. The close of voting today (15 December) clears the way for the two firms to unite as Hogan Lovells from 1 May, creating a top 10 global practice with 2,500 lawyers and revenues of around $1.8bn (£1.1bn).
Lovells is to forge a transatlantic giant with US firm Hogan & Hartson after securing a partner vote backing the high-stakes merger.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651