SJB finance recruit helps to sign off $225m private equity restructuring
SJ Berwin finance partner Ian Borman has completed his first major deal since joining the UK top 20 firm in September from Allen & Overy (A&O), advising private equity firm APEN on its restructuring and $225m (£135m) fund raising. The deal saw ex-A&O partner Borman advising alongside private equity partner Jonathan Pittal for APEN (previously AIG Private Equity) on the deal, which included the restructuring of its private equity fund portfolio and the raising of new finance from Fortress Credit Crop and a Swiss bank.
Ex-A&O partner completes first major deal at SJB for private equity firm
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651