RPC hires Reed Smith partner to lead financial disputes team
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) has bolstered its financial disputes practice with the hire of Reed Smith partner Tom Hibbert. Hibbert, who spent 10 years as a partner with the City office of Reed Smith and legacy firm Richards Butler, will head the financial disputes practice at RPC when he joins later this week (4 December). His position is a new role within RPC, with Hibbert set to lead a five-partner team dedicated to banking litigation.
RPC boosts financial disputes practice with Reed Smith partner hire as firm continues recent expansion
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651