Ashurst names first Middle East chief in regional overhaul
Ashurst has overhauled its Middle East management structure, appointing a regional managing partner for the first time. Nick Williamson will become Middle East managing partner from the beginning of 2010. Williamson, who relocated to Abu Dhabi from London in early September to boost the firm's corporate offering in the region, will take overall responsibility for tightening up client relations in the region, with local heads in Abu Dhabi and Dubai reporting into him.
Ashurst has overhauled its Middle East management structure, appointing a regional managing partner for the first time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651