Career Clinic: Can I juggle study and work at the same time?
"I am considering taking the New York Bar with CLT in London. I have studied my degree and am currently doing the LPC part-time, so I am disciplined in balancing studying and working at the same time. I am not looking for advice on whether the NY Bar is a useful qualification but whether others have been able to balance studying for the NY Bar while working. For those who have qualified or failed, how many hours did you commit to the course?"
“I am considering taking the New York Bar with CLT in London. I have studied my degree and am currently doing the LPC part-time, so I am disciplined in balancing study and work at the same time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651