DLA Dubai chief quits to take chief exec role at firm's Australian ally
DLA Piper's Dubai head is leaving to take up a new role as chief executive of the firm's Australian alliance partner. Tony Holland, who also heads DLA's regional finance practice in the Middle East, has accepted an offer to join DLA Phillips Fox and will take on the CEO role 15 February 2010. DLA Piper has yet to name a new Dubai managing partner and regional finance head to succeed Holland.
DLA Piper’s Dubai head is leaving to take up a new role as chief executive of the firm’s Australian alliance partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651