Clifford Chance names finance partner as new Amsterdam chief
Clifford Chance (CC) has appointed a new Amsterdam managing partner, with finance specialist Bas Boris Visser taking over the role today (16 October). The election of Visser was unanimous and will see him take on the role for a four-year term. He succeeds current Amsterdam head Jan ter Haar, who was last month appointed as CC's next Moscow managing partner, after the announcement that Russia and CIS managing partner Michael Cuthbert is to retire.
Clifford Chance (CC) has appointed a new Amsterdam managing partner, with finance specialist Bas Boris Visser taking over the role today (16 October).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651